The CyberData SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn provides an easy method for implementing a loud IP-based overhead paging system for loud areas, warehouses, manufacturing areas, and outdoor areas.
The interface is compatible with most IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the speaker can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive lists of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
- Support for security code access for SIP paging
- Autoprovisioning via HTTPS
- HTTPS web based configuration
- HTTP Command Interface
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Sealed network cable gland
- User-uploadable tones and up to 9 page messages
- Digital volume control
- Loud ringer function - second SIP extension
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics
- Delayed page support - buffer call
- Cisco SRST