10VM/W Handheld Thermography Camera -
The handheld thermography camera, specially designed for temperature measurement in transformer substation. It's equipped with a 384×288 resolution thermal detector and a 5MP resolution optical light detector. The 3.5-inch touch screen displays picture in picture of optical and thermal view, fusion of both channels. It helps the staff to quickly find the fault according to accurate temperature measurement of high temperature targets in the environment. Meanwhile it provides assistant decision and ensure safety.
- 384 × 288 resolution (thermal), and 1080P resolution (optical)
- DDE (Digital Detail Enhancement) technique
- 3D DNR, adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- 640×480 resolution 3.5'' LCD touch display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to four hours continuous running
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
(Price can reduce based on volumen and item is special order may take up to 20 days to deliver)
iVMS-4200 or Hik-Thermal (app) + Tripod
With a Wi-Fi module, the handheld camera can connect to a PC or a smartphone. It also features a built-in speaker for audio alarm.
10VM/W Handheld Thermography Camera - Black
Part Number: DS-2TP23-10VM/W